Free Delivery for orders over R700
Chemical peels use specific, specially formulated acids to exfoliate your skin to a predetermined depth and help to accelerate cell turnover, allowing for better penetration of the active ingredients in your home care products, and unleashing your healthy glow by revealing shiny new skin under the dull, built up dead epidermal cells. We have a range of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), beta hydroxy acid (BHA), Trichloracetic acetic (TCA) and Retinoic Acid peels. These can help to tackle skin conditions such as acne vulgaris, rosacea, dehydration and numerous signs of ageing. Our skincare aesthetician will provide you with all the advice and guidance regarding the most suitable facial skin peel treatment for your skin type, helping you to achieve your goals.
A peel typically takes about 30 minutes and ranges in sensation from a pleasant tingle to a moderate burning sensation. Your therapist will be with you throughout the process and will be able to ascertain whether your level of comfort is appropriate.
• If you are using any AHA, BHA, Retinoids, home exfoliating products, stop 3 days prior.
• If you are having medium depth peel use a Barrier Repair Cream 3 days prior.
• If you like to exercise daily it is preferable to exercise before your treatment.
• Continue any pigmentation suppressing serums and use SPF50 at least twice daily.
• Light superficial chemical skin peels (all our AHA peels and BHA peels) can vary between zero downtime to minimal downtime, with some mild flaking & peeling.
• Superficial and Medium depth peels (TCA, Retistore and Retistore Plus peels) will have visible flaking.
R800 – R1 500 per treatment
Whether you're concerned about acne scars, deep wrinkles, or pigmentation, Venus Viva™ treatments can help by giving your skin a clearer, healthier, tighter, and more youthful appearance. It is the next generation of skin resurfacing using tiny needles that transmit heat (NanoFractional™ Radio Frequency technology) into the dermal layer of the skin. The heat creates tiny micro-dermal wounds which alerts the fibroblast cell to stimulate new collagen production. Since the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more tolerable than traditional CO2 lasers, so Venus Viva procedures are relatively painless in comparison. We offer a topical numbing agent to provide comfort for the patient. Patients can combine Venus Viva with other chemical peels to notice a better result. Treatment series’s of 4-6 treatments are recommended every 4-6 weeks for optimal results. All skin types and ethnicities can benefit from this treatment.
• A topical numbing agent will be applied to the areas to be treated prior to your treatment to ensure your comfort throughout the procedure. The treatment itself feels slightly prickly or tickly, and directly afterward may make your skin feel warm. Mild downtime of 5-7 days or redness and rough texture is to be expected.
• Treatments take around 60min from start to finish.
• Using barrier cream for 3 days prior to your treatment may slightly shorten downtime.
• If you like to exercise daily we recommend you exercise before your treatment
• Expect to experience some redness, and sensitivity for the first 2 - 5 nights especially after cleansing and when applying your home care products.
• We recommend using a gentle cleanser, hydrating serum and a moisturizer with no AHA or Retinols for these 2-5 days.
• From day 3 post the Venus Viva you will start to see some little pin prick brown scabs on the area treated. Once you see these little scabs you can return to your daily skin program.
• After 5-7days your skin should be feeling back to ‘normal’.
• Chemical Skin Peels can be booked 2 weeks after your Venus Viva to aid in the removal of the dead skin cells and will enhance product penetration and results.
• As with all collagen stimulating treatments, true results will be seen in 3 months as this is how long it takes to produce collagen, however you may notice improvements in your radiance before this time!
R 2500 - R 4000
Dermapen4 MD is a micro-needing system that uses 16 medical grade needles to create perfect channels into the dermal layer of the skin. These channels are controlled injuries in the upper part of the dermis, where collagen is made. While these channels are open a serum with high concentration of hyaluronic acid, amino acids, growth factors, vitamins, brightening peptides and co-enzymes is applied. The controlled injury is repaired by the body and new, stronger collagen is stimulated with the help of added active serums and the wound healing response of the skin. Treatment series’s of 4-6 treatments are recommended every 4-6 weeks for optimal results. All skin types and ethnicities can benefit from this treatment.
• A topical numbing agent will be applied to the areas to be treated prior to your treatment to ensure your comfort throughout the procedure. The Dermapen vibrates, and feels almost sandpapery on your skin, however it is not painful. Mild downtime of 5-7 days or redness and rough texture is to be expected.
• From day 3 post the Dermapen4 you may experience some flaking – DO NOT pick at this skin.
• After 5-7days your skin should be feeling back to ‘normal’ and you can return to your usual daily skin routine.
• Chemical Skin Peels can be booked 2 weeks after your Dermapen 4 treatment to aid in the removal of the dead skin cells and will enhance product penetration and results.
R1700 - R 2500
PRP is a substance derived from your own blood, rich in your own naturally occurring growth factors, proteins and cytokines which stimulates cell regeneration and shortens downtime.
One of our doctors or nurses will draw your blood and spin it to create platelet rich plasma (PRP) & platelet poor plasma (PPP). These act as the serum which is applied to the skin during the microneedling.
PRP will accelerate the wound healing process in the skin, shortening your downtime, and is bio-identical therefore unlikely to have any adverse effects on the skin.
Add R 2 500 - R 4 000 to the cost of the treatment
The Diamond Polar is a no-downtime treatment that uses pulsed electro-magnetic field and multipolar radio frequency to give the skin an instant tightening and lifting effect. The thermal effect increases the blood flow and oxygenation to the skin, reducing pain and inflammation, stimulating cell detoxification and regeneration, and overall repairing and building the quality of the skin. It’s the ideal treatment to have before an important event, or a big night out, as you’d look radiant and refreshed. By raising the skin surface temperature to between 37°C and 42°C it stimulates the fibroblast cell numbers and activity. These cells are responsible for collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production. This treatment is an ideal add-on to other treatments and can be tagged onto any of our skin treatments as a glow-booster.
• This treatment is no-downtime and painless, it does not require any numbing.
• The treatment can be done as a once-off before an event, however long-lasting results are achieved by doing a series of 6-10 treatments spaced 1 week apart, and thereafter maintenance of a treatment every 3 months.
• Treatments take around 45minutes per area
There are no special instructions to adhere to before the treatment
• You may be mildly flushed for a short while after this treatment.
• Also known as a ‘lunch time lift treatment’, the Diamond Polar gives visible results after one treatment.
• You will notice an instant lift, glow and radiance.
R800 - R1 500 per treatment
IPL is a light-based treatment (not a laser) that uses specific wavelengths of light to target red and brown color in the skin, damaging and removing superficial lesions of these colors. It is used to treat sun spots, dilated capillaries and redness in the skin as well as to tighten skin and stimulate collagen production.
• Numbing is not recommended prior to an IPL treatment, and the treatment feels like you are being flicked by an elastic band. Treatments last around 45minutes, and series’s of 3 - 5 treatments spaced 3 - 4 weeks apart are often recommended. Maintenance of 2 - 4 treatments a year is required.
• In some patients this treatment can be combined with chemical peels, Venus Viva and Diamond Polar treatments if desired.
• Our IPL treatments are only available during the cooler months (April - October), and cannot be performed on tanned skin.
• You must avoid the sun for 7 - 10 days before the treatment.
• If you like to exercise daily you should exercise before your treatment.
• The treated area will feel hot and will look sunburnt for a few hours
• Dark marks will darken over the next 1 - 3 days and will come to the surface before flaking off
• Apply SPF50 to the treated area 3 x a day for at least a week after your treatment
• Results take 7 - 10 days to emerge
R1 600 - R3 000
This dual light treatment is used to treat inflammatory acne lesions. It emits blue light to target porphyrins produced by acne-causing bacteria, leading to destruction of the bacteria, as well as red light which controls inflammation and promotes faster healing. The treatment is recommended every 3 - 4 days (twice a week) for a month, and each treatment takes around 45 minutes. Maintenance is required depending on the severity of the acne.
• Numbing is not recommended prior to an AC Dual treatment, and the treatment feels like you are being flicked by an elastic band.
• Treatments last around 45minutes.
• The number of treatments needed depends on the severity of the acne.
• After your treatment your skin will feel hot and will look sunburnt
• You must avoid the sun for 7 - 10 days before the treatment and for the full duration of the treatment
• Expect redness and a hot feeling after your treatment
• SPF50 must be applied 3x a day for the duration of your treatment period
• Once the acquired resulted is achieved, we recommend a touch-up session twice a month, then monthly.
• Once the acne starts clearing up, you can increase the time between maintenance treatments depending on how your skin responds.
From R900 per treatment
DEP is a FDA-approved no-downtime non-invasive treatment that uses controlled current pulses to drive active ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids, growth factors etc deep into the skin via Electroporins without the use of needles. The treatment will plump and lift your skin, resulting in a firmer healthier looking skin with fewer fine lines.
EP treatments do not require specific preparation, and numbing is not required. There is no injury to the skin with this treatment, no downtime and no needles. Mild discomfort is to be expected during the treatment.
Continue with your regular skin routine
You will see results after a single treatment with the DEPThere is no downtime - you can resume regular activities immediatelyWe recommend treating up to twice a month for sustained resultsThis treatment can be done on its own or can be combined with Chemical Peels, IPL, Venus Viva, Diamond Polar or Vital Injector for enhanced results.